[tex-live] Political showstopper

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Sep 13 11:55:43 CEST 2003

    I have been told there are at least 3 other books (Addison-Wesley,
    MIT Press) which have been published with the TL cdrom and such
    copyright notices.

Titles, authors?  Who told you?  Can't go anywhere without more complete
information.

    I have seen a copy of 'Digital Typography Using LaTeX' which includes a

So what will be an acceptable remedy?  How about this: they put a notice
on the web page about the book, and a sticker on any copies left in
stock, explaining that TL is free and the statements inside about it are
incorrect.