[tex-live] install-{cd,dvd}.sh renamed!

karl at tug.org karl at tug.org
Tue Jun 24 18:46:40 CEST 2003

FYI, I just renamed
  install-cd.sh  -> install-compr.sh
  install-dvd.sh -> install-live.sh
(I'm also updating README.EN, MakeImages.sh, etc.).

So if you have any automatic scripts that run them, they'll need to
change.  Sorry about that.

It was just too confusing to rename install-dvd.sh to install-cd.sh for
the demo cd.

In fact, with Seb's ok, I'm also changing things so that the correct
install script ends up in each distribution as install-tl.sh.  That way
there's only one name for users to contend with.

As for install-pkg-cd.sh, which is for installing packages from the
compressed (inst) distribution, Seb says it doesn't work yet.  If anyone
has time to work on it, that would be great.  Updating the documentation
is going to keep me busy for quite a while yet.