[tex-live] current source.development compile problems

Vladimir Volovich vvv at vsu.ru
Mon Jun 16 01:20:10 CEST 2003

"NP" == Norbert Preining writes:

 NP> I tried to make a compile of source.development (current) and
 NP> found that it stumbles over mminstance:
 NP> I am using gcc-3.3 from debian sid current.

there was a new version of mminstance (1.21) recently which addressed
the problems with gcc-3.3, so we need to update mminstance on
perforce: the latest version is at
http://www.lcdf.org/type/mminstance-1.21.tar.gz

but as far as i remember, the version at perforce is not "official"
one, but with some changes made by Fabrice, which are not in the
official version.

so, it would be good if Fabrice can submit his changes to Eddie Kohler
(maintainer of mminstance).

Best,
v.