[tex-live] More permission problems in source?

Thomas Esser te@dbs.uni-hannover.de
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:22:38 +0100

> I suggest that you all remake binaries, as there have been
> some bug fixes in eg pdftosrc and dvips.

I plan to make that teTeX-2.0 release this weekend. I already have a
few changes in my queue, i.e. a few fixes that I just have in my tree
and not yet in source.development (sorry, for not being 100% in sync,
but I am really working hard on teTeX at the moment).

I also expect a new web2c, texinfo and xdvik just in time for teTeX-2.0,
so it might be worth waiting a few days before goining into yet another
round of making new binaries.

Thomas