[tex-live] Problems compiling texlive on debian/woody on alpha

Norbert Preining preining@logic.at
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:03:47 +0100

On Mit, 22 Jan 2003, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> I have remade the entries in Perforce for those symlinks,
> so please sync and try again

Thanks, now working again. I just made a buld on alpha and will upload
the binaries soon.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien
DIBBLE (vb.)

To try to remove a sticky something from one hand with the other, thus
causing it to get stuck to the other hand and eventually to anything
else you try to remove it with.

			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff