[tex-live] dynamic libs (was: time to compile)

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
18 Jan 2003 23:39:14 +0000

On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 23:31, Thomas Esser wrote:
> > OK, I took tug.org/home/tlprod/Master/source/source.tar.bz2 (from Jan 18,
> > 12:06). Is that right?
>
> In teTeX-beta, I have got an update for xdvik-22.40u on Saturday. Shall
> I submit to TL? If yes, to source or source.development?

yes, please. to source.development. lets keep source as it is
for the moment, to see what other problems are reported
in compilation. after all, this isn't TeX Live 8 yet, its just
a waypoint.

> Sebastian, when doing the dvipdfm integration, I have done it from a
> clean dvipdfm distribution without using the customization of TeX Live.
> My result differs in a few point from yours. Do you want to switch to
> my version?

if you have it working cleanly, I'm happy to switch to what you have.
I never was very happy with my dvipdfm hacks

sebastian