[tex-live] Re: [fptex] New win32 binaries

Vladimir Vyazovkin vyaz at ns.kinetics.nsc.ru
Thu Feb 13 15:09:02 CET 2003

Dear Fabrice,

texdoctk can't operate properly.

After execution of the program
following message appears in command line window:
----
D:\TeX\bin\win32\texdoctk
NOTE: Button colours not set in
d:/TeX/texmf/texdoctk/texdocrc-win32.defaults;
using defaults.
Couldn't open database d:/TeX/texmf/texdoctk/texdoctk.dat.
font "" doesn't exist at texdoctk line 1527.
------

System: Windows 2000 Pro
fptex directories: D:\TeX\bin\win32
                          D:\TeX\texmf
                          D:\TeX\texmf-local
                          D:\TeX\texmf-var
D:\TeX\texmf\texdoctk directory contains 3 files:
texdoc-local.dat
texdocrc.defaults
texdocrc-win32.defaults

Vladimir Vyazovkin