[tex-live] "demo" making and testing

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Wed Aug 6 04:54:34 CEST 2003

Sebastian,

Something strange, I have here on both client depots:
Master/bin/i386-freebsd5.0/ containg only 1 file mfw which wasn't deleted
when syncing. mfw has proper attributes -r-xr-xr-x. As you can expect,
making demo iso get failed because of different NNNY... etc.
in MakeImages.sh.
Should I zap i386-freebsd5.0 or keep it for somebody will remake
binaries for that platform?

"demo" cd works well, thanks for making changes. <R> setup can
even work for the user without root privileges. He has only
to change directories in <D> menu.
And... for many the "demo" cd can serve for installing stuff
(as it was expected ;-))

Binaries: not all were copied to the cd:
altpdfelatex, eomega, ht
and links:
inieomega, inipdftex, inipdfetex,
olatex, pdfelatex, vireomega, virpdfetex

install-pkg.sh works OK for collections and packages.

Has anybody more comments concerning the current layout of the CDs?
Thanks,

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl