[tex-live] TDS and PSNFSS

Lars Madsen daleif@imf.au.dk
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:30:15 +0200 (METDST)

I don't know if this have been mantioned before but.....

acording to the installation guidelines from the psnfss 9 the file 8r.enc,
must only occure once in the TeX system. But there is one both in

texmf/dvips/base
and
texmf/dvips/psnfss

kpsewhich choooses the first one. But the two files are not the same.

Again acording to the guidelines in the 00readme.txt file from the updated
psnfss 9.0a it should on a TDS based system reside in the later directory.
And there should only be one.

Should I remove the one inside texmf/dvips/base (it is the newest)?

/daleif