[tex-live] Czech support, ugly but efficient solution

Thomas Esser te@dbs.uni-hannover.de
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 23:30:25 +0200

> OK. Who is responsible to "generic hyphen patterns library"?

I think that there is no single "point of responsibility" for this.
There is a directory on CTAN and whoever wants can submit files to it.

> If the maintainer of the "generic hyphen patterns library" does not accept
> my one-line solution which makes the cz|sh patterns depend to csplain, he
> can do another solution. He can take some macros from my t1code.tex too.

I have put your solution into teTeX-beta (until someone has something
"better"). Thanks.

Thomas