[tex-live] HPUX 10.20 compilations problems (II)

Lars Madsen daleif@imf.au.dk
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:13:24 +0200 (METDST)

I have almost succesfully build TL 7 on HPUX 10.20. My only problem now is
xdvik.

It compiles fine (and seems to works fine, is there any sort of
interactive way of testing the system to check whether the compiled
programs works as they should??) when I use the options

--without-xdvik --without-oxdvik

for the configuration.

This last night I tried using  the following

sh -c "./configure
--prefix=/net/smaug/raid/gondor/lost+found/daleif/source/TeXLive7
--enable-multiplatform --x-includes=/usr/contrib/X11R6/include
--x-libraries=/usr/contrib/X11R6/lib > conf-gandalf-151002-1635 2>&1"

Which afterwards crashed while running gmake

log files can be found at

http://home.imf.au.dk/daleif/conf-gandalf-151002-1635

and

http://home.imf.au.dk/daleif/world-gandalf-151002-1825.log

Ofcourse we could just use the version og xdvi that already are on our
UNIX system, but it is a bit old and I would like the LaTeX installation
to use the exact same program versions on both UNIX and Linux.

I used the source from CD 2 for this compilation.

As mentions above, without the xdvi stuff everything works fine.

Any ideas?

/daleif