[tex-live] Re: non-free fonts

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh@sharif.edu
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:37:40 +0330 (IRT)

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002, David Carlisle wrote:

> Having said that I agree with Sebastian that having individual
> exceptions makes managing the CD as a whole unworkable, I just wonder if
> DFSG is an acceptable baseline if they decide latex isn't free.

There is some point here which I had not thought about before: there is a
little difference between DFSG and debian-legal people. Which are we
talking about? For example, if they suddenly decide LaTeX, CMR, ... are
not DFSG-compliant, should we follow? Of course if the goal is TL's
inclusion in debian, this point is nonsense.

roozbeh