[tex-live] CJK TeX (was: Updates of Czech and Slovak support)

Janusz S. Bień jsbien@mimuw.edu.pl
07 Oct 2002 16:07:12 +0200

On 06 Oct 2002  Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> http://www.tug.org/texlive/texlive7-20021006-cd1.iso.bz2 is a new
> TeX Live 7 image for CSTUG. Obviously, any one else is welcome
> to grab it as well. The changes are all in the texmf tree, updating
> packages from CTAN and some cleanups resulting from comparison with
> teTeX.
>
> there is a .md5 file as well.

Unfortunately, CJK TeX is completely broken. There are only some
binaries but no other files.

Due to some technical and other problems I was unable to have a look
at TUG 2002 version earlier. Now I have done it and noticed that CJK
TeX was already broken on this edition.

Best regards

Janusz

--