[tex-live] TeX Live the release

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed, 29 May 2002 22:53:33 +0100

http://www.tug.org/texlive/tlprod/Images/ will shortly have
the two final compressed ISO CD images for TeX Live 7.
No more changes will be entertained, and disk producers
are welcome to take these images and burn CDs.

Please pass this on to anyone in LUGs or publishers
who might want to take advantage of the work. Please
note that I am not involved in any production work.

This years release has been the result of unparalled
collaboration between many parties, to whom I am
immensely grateful!