[tex-live] pool_size in texmf.cnf

Heiko Oberdiek oberdiek@ruf.uni-freiburg.de
Sun, 26 May 2002 16:30:01 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sun, 26 May 2002, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 03:37:36PM +0200, Heiko Oberdiek wrote:
> >
> > Sorry, I have forgotten to meantion, that I have
> > introduced some spaces for better readability,
> > especially for the number of zeros.
>
> but still, your numbers are not the same as mine.

Perhaps I am too tired for detecting the different
ones? (I have compared the numbers with your
grep log and I am using the image of 2002/05/20.)

But the exact numbers are less important than
that the matching rules should be added to
the comments, especially that FOO.PROGRAM
always wins over FOO (,if this is true).
And double entries should be removed.

Yours sincerely
  Heiko <oberdiek@uni-freiburg.de>