[tex-live] xdvik 20.40k ready!

Norbert Preining preining@logic.at
Thu, 23 May 2002 18:29:03 +0200

On Don, 23 Mai 2002, Thomas Esser wrote:

> So, we now need new xdvi.bin / oxdvi.bin binaries. Staszek (for the
> i386-linux binaries with static libXaw) should do the following after
> a full make:

Is a full make necessary? Is it enough to check in only the new xdvi.bin
or other binaries too, What about oxdvi.bin! Especially for the
static version.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>     University of Technology Vienna
`Maybe somebody here tipped off the Galactic Police,' said
Trillian. `Everybody saw you come in.'
`You mean they want to arrest me over the phone?' said
Zaphod, `Could be. I'm a pretty dangerous dude when I'm
cornered.'
`Yeah,' said a voice from under the table [Ford's now
completely rat- arsed at this point], `you go to pieces so
fast people get hit by the shrapnel.'

                 --- Zaphod getting paranoid over a phone call.