[tex-live] Re: URGENT!!

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed, 15 May 2002 22:05:36 +0100

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 10:58:59PM +0300, Apostolos Syropoulos wrote:

> Well, it is a solution. At least two books here in Greece have been typeset
> with Omega.

several books have been typeset with PassiveTeX, but I don't
regard that as much of an advance for humanity :-}

> One reviewer of our book actually suggested this idea and the publisher
> was in favor of it. So we can really go on with the idea once I will
> get the okay from the publisher.

in that case, doesn't this solve our problem? TL7 can go ahead with the
unstable, but current, Omega, as it always has; separately, we get
a CD into your book with a variant TL containing an Omega which
is guarenteed to run all the examples in the book.

Which version of Omega do you use to write the book?