[tex-live] 7th May release

Staszek Wawrykiewicz StaW@gust.org.pl
Wed, 8 May 2002 06:05:44 +0200 (CEST)

Fabrice wrote:
> Unfortunately, not yet for the windows part. I changed things in
> TeXLive.exe and TeXSetup.exe . I expect to work on documentation
> starting this evening.

MacOSX subsection is also missing (at least 2-3 paragraphs, I guess).
On EuroBachoTeX we failed to install on macs not reading README.MAC
and using special /MacOSX/ stuff ;-)

Moreover we need a new screenshot for figure 4. (``Welcome to TeXLive''
window). Volker, you can have uptodate other things waiting for win
and mac sections updates. I'd again suggest keeping older versions
as reference of chanches, OK?
What about Slovak and Russian?

All the best,
--