[tex-live] TeX Live 7 CD images now stable?

William Slough cfwas@ux1.cts.eiu.edu
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:14:08 -0500

Although I am a TUG member and will eventually get an official TeX Live
7 CD, I am wondering if the image on CTAN has now become the stable,
official release.  I'm a bit impatient and I would like to do a fresh
TeX installation for a new computer.  I can, of course, wait for the
official CD to arrive, but if the downloaded ISO image is the same I can
get started now.   The file I downloaded is texlive7-20020604-cd1.iso.

Thanks.

William Slough
Eastern Illinois University
cfwas@eiu.edu