[tex-live] TeX Live 3 with WindowsXP

Lars Madsen daleif@imf.au.dk
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:05:38 +0200 (METDST)

why not just use a newer version of TeXLive. I use TL 6 in my WinXP and it
works fine. Then you'll also have newer version of the packages. Note that
the TL 7 is now avaliable

/daleif
F2.10 - Institut for Matematiske Fag, Matematisk Afdeling
Århus Universitet