[tex-live] TeX Live 7 received, kudos!

Arthur Ogawa ogawa@teleport.com
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:19:51 -0700

I am pleased to note the arrival of the TeX Live 7 CD-ROM set in the
post today. I expect that TUG members will have received theirs soon.
Those LUGs who have ordered TeX Live shortly will have received theirs
as well.

This is the first 2002 TUG member benefit to be delivered, and I trust
that TUG members will find it useful.

I am pleased to see the appearance of support for Macintosh computers,
and note with approval the inclusion of a TeX Friendly Zone card showing
the TUG office address and incorporating a suggestion to pass the CD
along to a friend.

My great thanks to the TeX Live team for their work in creating the TeX
Live 7 CD-ROM set, and to Robin Laakso for arranging its manufacture and
distribution. Congratulations and praise to all for a job well done!

Arthur Ogawa/TUG Vice President