[tex-live] winshell problems

Marina Pinelis mpinelis@hotmail.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:34:36 -0400

Hi,

I am just starting using winshell. I am having trouble understanding the role of projects and how exactly, step-by-step to work with them, without getting complaints from winshell, like "there are no files in the project", "cannot be loaded". Their behavior seems somewhat random to me. Sometimes, I am not sure under which conditions, I have to restart winshell to make it run. Can you help me understand this?
In your readme file, you say: "Much of the documentation can be viewed online (before the TeX system is actually installed)." Somehow, I missed that during the installation. Can I see a detailed guide without going through the installation process again? Can I see the complete documentation anywhere?

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Iosif Pinelis

Click Here