[tex-live] booktabs.sty missing

Wybo Dekker wybo@servalys.nl
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:21:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 12:01:19AM +0200, Wybo Dekker wrote:
> >
> > So I suppose that, if I were able to write a perl script that could find
> > all bad packages, and brought the result to your attention, the texlive
> > team could be in serious trouble?
>
> sort of. but I am not going to lose sleep about it!
> if anyone wants to take me to court, let them try.

I must have said something wrong!! I have not the faintest plan in that
direction, I just wanted to say that if you remove everything not
satisfying the rule, you might end up with a texlive that could be a lot
less interesting than it is now.
And if you then would like to continue anyway, there would be lots of
work to do to reach the original authors and apply their license
corrections. Hence my use of the term "serious trouble".

--
Wybo