[tex-live] texlive source tree

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:18:53 +0000

the TL7 sources in Perforce are now almost entirely
in sync with teTeX current beta, and I intend to keep it that way
if I can.

NOTES
 - dvips is being changed by Tom R now, so I have obviously left that alone
 - hopefully, any problems can now be reported to Thomas for
    resolution, rather than this release of TeXlive diverging
    again
 - TL has many/some programs which teTeX doesnt, so we have
    to debug those separately (the MacOSX issues with dvipdfm, for instance)
 - pdftex is being updated by Fabrice Popineau, and by Martin Schroeder,
    so we can expect these to change soon. Olaf and Thomas will
    likely follow this quickly anyway
 - I haven't tested that this now works :-}