[tex-live] pdftex on linux-alpha, libstdc++ problems

Norbert Preining preining@logic.at
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:16:16 +0100

On Mit, 06 Feb 2002, Thomas Esser wrote:
> The sums are 2498568 resp. 2419640, a total increase of 3.2% :-) So,
> let's forget about the binaries with the shared stdc++ lib.

Yup. Will you check in some code into perforce for doing this and
telling me when you are done. I will test it on alpha.

Thanks a lot for your grat work!

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>
University of Technology Vienna, Austria            gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094
LUSBY (n.)

The fold of flesh pushing forward over the top of a bra which is too
small for the lady inside it.

			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff