[tex-live] Hmm, new binaries in alpha-linux. Where do theyy come from?

Norbert Preining preining@logic.at
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 23:14:40 +0200

On Fre, 19 Apr 2002, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> not binaries per se, just scripts. I updated all the binary
> sets with the scripts, to get them in step.

Are they also changed in the source directory? So if I make a new
install the scripts are not erased?

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>   University of Technology Vienna, Austria
GLOSSOP (n.)

A rouge blob of food. Glossops, which are generally streaming hot and
highly adhesive invariably fall off your spoon and on to the surface
of your host's highly polished antique-rosewood dining table. If this
has not, or may not have, been noticed by the company present, swanage
(q.v.) may be employed.

			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff