[tex-live] a bit of mess with unix binaries and man pages

Norbert Preining preining@logic.at
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:04:51 +0200

On Mit, 17 Apr 2002, Vladimir Volovich wrote:
> Norbert, please do not submit over and over again the file alpha-linux/text1
>  :-)

Ok, I have finished my funny game. The problem is with a not working
make in the texinfo directory (missing -I is not working, seems to
be a problem with old libtool and friends). Anyway, I compiled new
binaries (without texi2dvi, the one I use is from the April 3 build - what
has changed since then?) and uploaded them. Now there is no text1 anymore
(I deleted it from the depot). The checkout was from this afternoon (14 GMT+1).

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>   University of Technology Vienna, Austria
THROCKING (participial vb.)

The action of continually pushing down the lever on a pop-up toaster
in the hope that you will thereby get it to understand that you want
it to toast something. Also: a style of drum-playing favoured by Nigel
Olsson of the Elton John Band, reminiscent of the sound of someone
slapping a frankfurter against a bucket. An excellent example of this
is to be heard on 'Someone Save My Life Tonight' from the album
Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy.

			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff