[tex-live] a bit of mess with unix binaries and man pages

Norbert Preining preining@logic.at
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:21:36 +0200

On Mit, 17 Apr 2002, Vladimir Volovich wrote:
> alpha-linux:

My job:

>   MISSING FILES:
>   altpdfamstex altpdfcont-de altpdfcont-en altpdfcont-nl altpdfelatex
>   altpdfetex altpdflatex altpdftex
>   mktexfmt mptopdf nts

These are all scripts. I just compiled the binaries. Where are these
scripts are coming from?

> disdvi dvi2tty

Binaires. My fault. I compiled with --without-dvi2tty
I will redo this and upload new binaries soon.

>   OBSOLETE SCRIPT FILES:
>   dvi2fax fontimport mkocp mktexlsr oxdvi rumakeindex texdoc texdoctk
>   texhash texi2dvi xdvi

??? same problem with these scripts. I don't know which files are
necessary. Sebastian. Should I kill them, no, better you ;-)

Again. I will upload disdvi and dvi2tty, or should I upload ALL binaries
again? Or all files in the bin dir after make world?

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>   University of Technology Vienna, Austria
PELUTHO (n.) A South American ball game. The balls are whacked against
a brick wall with a stout wooden bat until the prisoner confesses.

			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff