[tex-live] Problems with make on i386-pc-solaris2.8

Karl Berry karl@freefriends.org
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 19:32:59 -0500

    > to utils/texinfo/configure.ac. For t1utils, someone (me?) should do the

    Someone who insists on non-gnu-make-compability of the makefiles. :-)

Sorry, I missed something.  Is there something missing from
texinfo/configure.ac for i386-solaris?  I'm the Texinfo maintainer, so
I'd like to know :).

The Texinfo stuff is intended to just be generic autoconf/automake, not
requiring GNU make.

I just released a new version of Texinfo (4.2) a few days ago, don't
know if that's made it into texlive yet.