[tex-live] test cd image available

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 22:55:56 +0100

I have put up http://www.tug.org/texlive/tlprod/Images/texlive-20020401.iso.bz2
as a test release. This should include all changes to packages as of the
end of March, and program source as of mid March.

Testing???? me???? no, I have not even burnt a CD......

NOTE:
 a) the CD only has binaries for i386-linux, win32 and macosx. others
    will be on the web, and on a second CD image (when I work out
    how to cut it down to size)
 b) I have NOT updated the documentation as per Staszek's notes of a week
    or two ago, or made any other changes.
 c) the source WILL change shortly. I have put it more or
    less in sync with Thomas' new teTeX beta release. Unless people
    have very strong arguments against it, my intention is always
    to agree with Thomas.....

anyone who wants the new source can sync with source.development, by the way.
Gerben and Fabrice especially need to check if anything is bust for them.