tex live 5

Karl Berry karl@freefriends.org
Thu, 18 May 2000 11:00:40 -0400

    This is what I have (per you, Karl w/ some editing).  Please let me
    know when these are ready to send...if something has changed (other
    than costs w/ shipping, which I have included) I need help including
    that info.

Yes, as I mentioned before, (happily) something major has changed -- the
distribution conditions.  All the software can now be freely
redistributed without restrictions, so the weird tap-dancing about
`condition of membership' can be removed.

Can anyone change the text appropriately?

    Btw do you want to refer to the CD as TeX Live 5 or TeX Live 5c?

`5c' might avoid some confusion?  It will also cause some, though.