minor bug report

Jana Chlebikova chlebikj@dcs.fmph.uniba.sk
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 13:17:50 +0100 (MET)

> Michal Sevcenko SITE writes:
>  > in the document preable (this is some new feature of LaTeX). However when I
>  > want to typeset in Czech language and use \usepackage{czech} command,
>  > Helvetica is not scaled. Please try this example:
>
> Hmm. I am afraid it works for me!
>
> sebastian

But try to run cslatex instead of latex...under windows with cslatex it
does not work. Probably the problem is somewhere there in our style.

Another thing (under win): try to run latex with the same document
and the following mistake appears:

! Package babel Error: You have used on old...

1.54   \bblstyerror

Best regards,

Jana

| Jana Chlebikova, Dept. of Informatics Education                     |
| Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics, Comenius University|            |
| Mlynska dolina, 842 48 Bratislava                                   |
| Slovakia                                                            |
| tel.: +421-7-60 295 396       e-mail: chlebikj@dcs.fmph.uniba.sk    |
| fax.: +421-7-65 424 826       http://www.dcs.fmph.uniba.sk/~chlebikj|