[tug-board] Re: Bulk orders of the TeX Live CDROM

Arthur Ogawa ogawa@teleport.com
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 23:30:00 -0700

Richard Detwiler wrote:

> Kiren will give this order priority attention on Wednesday...

Thank you! You and Kiren are going out of your way to expedite this order, and
I do appreciate your doing so.

> I noticed the requirement for a signed original invoice...
> Does that mean that Patricia needs to invoice on
> behalf of TUG for 410 CDs and the TUG office invoice for 490...?

Yes, Patricia will supply an invoice with her shipment for her 410. You should
supply an invoice for your 490.

> If Patricia ships to us and we in turn send one shipment...

Patricia will send her lot separately. Unless someone speaks up against the plan.

--
Arthur