TeX Live 4 for ordering

Kaja P. Christiansen kaja@daimi.au.dk
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:44:28 +0200 (MET DST)

Patricia/Art, could you please process the request from AsTeX?

The original letter, that Michel Lavaud refers to, was send by Michel
to Karl and forwarded by Karl to this list on May 19th.

In case Art and Patricia are swamped with work, or not online: do we
have in the office 50 TL4 CDs to send to AsTeX?

Kaja