[tug-board] Re: Bulk orders of the TeX Live CDROM

Bernard GAULLE gaulle@idris.fr
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 09:38:21 +0200

SR> Karl Berry writes:
  >     by the way, has the GUTenberg order filtered through yet?
  >
  > As far as I know we never got an order from GUT.
SR> Bernard
SR> Do you know who the GUTenberg order went to? Someone must be sitting
SR> on it.

we believed Michel sent the order, but he was a little unsure...
As suggested by Michel (who is no more involved in GUTenberg
operations) i sent a message to Arthur Ogawa but received no
answer at this time.

YES, GUTenberg wants 900 TL4 and an original Invoice (signed
on sheet of paper, not a fax) together, in order to go
through the customs without any excessive and expensive taxes.

This bulk is to be sent directly to TOULOUSE:

  GUTenberg
  Attn Anne COLLIN
  36, rue des Geranimus
  F-31400 TOULOUSE
FRANCE

Thanks,

  --bg

PS: obviously any delivering coming from EC would be better
    and would --we hope-- avoid taxes.