Texlive CD

Dr. S. Parthasarathy m05@anna.ifra.ing.tu-bs.de
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 14:42:42 +0200

Dear colleagues,

I am a scientist visiting Germany from India. I am interested in
obtaining a copy of the Texlive CD ROM since I will be returning to
India very shortly and would like to have a complete and authentic Tex
distribution. This will be purely for my personal and non-commercial
use. Can you please help me by sending me a CD ROM ? if there is any
price involved, please let me know in advance so I can make
arrangements.

Thank you,

..partha

  Dr. S. Parthasarathy                    Phone: + 49 -531-3913328
  I F R A                                 FAX:   + 49 -531-3915197
  Tech. Univ. Braunschweig
  Langer Kamp 8
  38106 Braunschweig - GERMANY

                     e mail : partha@ifra.ing.tu-bs.de