TEX live CD

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 12:09:58 +0000 (GMT)

Stefan Maritz writes:
 > 1. Is it possible to purchase a copy of the CD without becoming a
 > TUG member. For a South African membership is rather expensive.

yes, in small quantities, for special circumstances, TUG can sell
CDs. The TUG office has some copies. Why not form a South African user
group to distribute copies there? we'd be glad to help

 > 2. Most of my computing is either via MSDOS or WINDOWS 95.
 > Will the CD be of use to me.
for Windows 95, no problem. for MSDOS, we simply have an archive set
of emTeX on the CD which you can install. It is not integrated with
the other material on the CD, as Win 32 stuff is

Sebastian