Fwd: License to distribute your arabtex package sought

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 20:51:40 +0100 (BST)

Barbara Beeton writes:
 > true.  however, during the past week, ams tech-support received
 > a message asking if ams has any objection to them (who are not
 > in any way known to me) including ams-tex on a cd of free tex
tell us  more, what is their name...

 > it's situations like this that i'd like to be aware of, although
 > i wouldn't expect to do anything in any case i can think of.

i see your concern, but I don't understand what the point of being
informed is, if you dont leave yourself any action you can take if you
see something you dont like. if someone puts amslatex on a CD of
hard-core pornography as a joke, do you have any comeback? no? then
why ask to be informed?

sebastian