Non-free return to the fold

Arthur Ogawa ogawa@teleport.com
Fri, 02 Jul 1999 14:26:22 -0700

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> pity we can't have the new RevTeX on there. no chance, I suppose?

You can certainly have the current revtex4-beta. That package is already up on
CTAN, and the APS wants it to be under LPPL, I think.

> Mark Doyle wrote:
>  > Approval. The next rev of REVTeX will be under LPPL, I expect.

The new REVTeX will be the release revtex4, and that is some weeks off at
least, so I think it will not make the cut.

As of this AM, the following are approved:

lollipop
texsis
arabtex
revtex
textmerg
euro (evaporated)

and the following are pending (the emails have been sent and have not bounced):

blu
montex
dinbrief
floatflt
foiltex
koma-script

We are about to go into a long weekend here (something of great significance
to our Federal Government happened on a nearby date, so 9-to=5ers get hols).
This will account for Hafner's silence. As for the rest, who knows?

--
Arthur