Mac stuff on TeX Live

Barbara Beeton bnb@ams.org
Thu, 02 Dec 1999 15:21:40 -0500 (EST)

paul,
just for the record, as editor of tugboat, i'm answering to this list.
future communications on the topic should be sent to tugboat@tug.org
or directly to me and i'll redistribute to the other tugboat-workers.

i accept your offer to prepare a column for tugboat.

i'll follow up separately with some questions and ideas.

thanks.
						-- barbara beeton