No reply received to this message, dated 22nd July 1999

Philip Taylor (RHBNC) <P.Taylor@Mail.Rhbnc.Ac.Uk> P.Taylor@vms.rhbnc.ac.uk
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:33:51 +0100

From:	CHAA006      "Philip Taylor (RHBNC) <P.Taylor@Mail.Rhbnc.Ac.Uk>"
	22-JUL-1999 12:01:34.04 22-JUL-1999 12:01:00.00
To:	SMTP%"richid@hevanet.com"
CC:	CHAA006
Subj:	RE: TeX Live CDs

Dear Richard --

We'd like to increase the order to 100, please;
TL4 or TL4b are both equally acceptable.  Additional
info. on likely shipping costs v. time would be
most useful.

** Phil.
--------
The TUG office can provide you with 50 copies of TeX Live 4 unless you
would prefer to wait for TL4b or have made other arrangements. We will
be in short supply soon but can meet your request. The cost would be $
1.00 per copy plus shipping. Shipping costs would be determined by how
quickly you would like us to get them to you.  - RD