[tex-k] Horizontal positioning of an hbox in a right-to-left bidi document doesn't work as expected

Laurence.Finston at gmx.net Laurence.Finston at gmx.net
Fri Nov 18 08:40:58 CET 2022

If you would explain exactly what you want to accomplish and provide an example of how it's not working, preferably including the PDF output, I will try to see if I can get it to work with e-tex and plain TeX.  I will review what you originally wrote.  On the face of it, it seems unlikely to me that it would be a bug in e-tex.