[tex-k] vertical line length issue

Bob Tennent rdtennent at gmail.com
Mon May 24 01:01:19 CEST 2021

It seems to be a feature rather than a bug, apparently intended to align
characters in words:

    Allowing individual characters to `drift' from their correctly rounded
positions by a
    few pixels, while regaining the true position at the beginning of each
new word, improves the
    spacing of letters in words

We didn't remember that, for music, the -e0 option is recommended.

Bob