[tex-k] diffs in trap.log

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Oct 20 23:49:59 CEST 2020

    This is the relevant difference. Line 11458 of the 2008-mf is replaced
    by the two lines
    11460 and 11461 of the 2014-mf.
    11458c11460,11461
    < done1: link(p):=s; beta:=-y_coord(h);
    ---
    > done1: if (link(p)<>null) then free_node(link(p),knot_node_size);
    > link(p):=s; beta:=-y_coord(h);

    I undid that change in my mf.ch file and voila - no
    differences in the pointer values.

Good sleuthing. It turns out this was previously discovered (I think