[tex-k] Where does conversion of PostScript pts to TeX pts occur?

Tomas Rokicki rokicki at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 22:19:16 CET 2019

TexLive, which will include pdftex, is moving to github.

   https://github.com/TeX-Live/texlive-source

The file you are looking for is

https://github.com/TeX-Live/texlive-source/blob/trunk/texk/web2c/pdftexdir/pdftex.web

Note that github is still not the "single truth" for TeXLive but it may be
getting there.

-tom

--
--  http://cube20.org/  --  http://golly.sf.net/  --