[tex-k] luatex font bug: "checksum mismatch" warnings on 64bit system

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Mar 2 19:07:43 CET 2016

    I reported it here: http://tracker.luatex.org/view.php?id=965

I'm glad Luigi could eventually reproduce the problem.

    Why luatex loads different files depending from which directory it is
    run?

I cannot explain anything about luatex behavior, which is (especially at
the moment) in a constant state of flux.

    Is it something in TeX Live that causes this difference in behavior,

It is nothing in TeX Live, as far as I know.  Nothing in TL in this
regard has changed, in any case.

    or it is the problem with luatex?

I suppose so.  All I can suggest is to report it to them.  -k