[tex-k] Fwd: Wanting debug for the texdoctk

张民康 zoengmickong at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 04:20:35 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 张民康 <zoengmickong at gmail.com>
Date: 2014-09-05 10:09 GMT+08:00
Subject: Wanting debug for the texdoctk
To: tr at geol.ku.dk

Mr. Thomas Ruedas.
  I have a problem when use with texdoctk which is installed from the
texlive2014.iso in Windows 7. It seems that the texdoctk.exe can't
read the document file path whose string include space,for which the
shell can't open a file correctly. Thus, I find out the problem in the
source file texdoctk.pl in which the 454th line
> system("$viewer $slcdoc");

The statement work well if modified as follow
> system("$viewer \"$slcdoc\"");.

  So I expect to modified the Perl file then convert to exe file which
easy for use in windows. However I don't know how convert it into exe
file. It seems awful to convert it  into Perl.
  Please tell me what should I do if want to use the modified texdoctk.exe.
Thanks
Sincerely Yours