[tex-k] MacTeX 2013 doesn't leave a space after \dots.

Abdelmalek Boukhtouchen malek.tjrs at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 20:36:02 CEST 2013

Hello !

I am writing to let you know that MacTex 2013 (TeXlive 2013) doesn't
leave a space after \dots between the 3 dots of the ellipsis and the
next word on the PDF output, unlike MacTex 2012 and the previous versions.

I have noticed this on an iMac 2.1 Ghz PowerPC G5 Mac OS X 10.5.8 and on
a new  iMac 2.7 Ghz Intel Core i5 Mac OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion.

I have looked on the Internet and it is mentioned nowhere.

Is there something I can do to correct this error or should I uninstall
MacTex 2013 and reinstall MacTex 2012 ?

Thank you,

Malek.