[tex-k] epstopdf: using eps libraries

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Nov 12 14:21:00 CET 2012

On Mo, 12 Nov 2012, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > IMHO it is better to add an new option --gsopt
>
> I'll send a patch tomorrow or tonight.

Here it is. Again gsopts is split at white space.
Otherwise ... well I can if it is necessary, but then one has to do
	--gsopt -dSAFER --gsopt -dFOO --gsopt BLA ...
instead of
	--gsopts "-dSAFER -dFOO BLA..."

Is that ok to split at white space?

COmments?

Thanks

Norbert
ROCHESTER (n.)
One who is able to gain occupation of the armrest on both sides of
their cinema or aircraft seat.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff