[tex-k] epstopdf: using eps libraries

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Nov 12 03:32:56 CET 2012

Hi Karl,

attached is a patch for epstopdf.pl. It implements
	--nosafer
which includes -dNOSAFER instead of -dSAFER, as well as splitting
of --gscmd argument at white spaces.

Both things are done only if not restricted.

Please review.

>  > * split the --gscmd into words
>
> IMO the benefit is very small because you can't pass arbitrary options
> to gs this way.  The order matters.  I suppose that you can write

Not arbitrary, but at least some options?

Best wishes

Norbert
HIDCOTE BARTRAM (n.)
To be caught in a hidcote bartram is to say a series of protracted and
final goodbyes to a group of people, leave the house and then realise
you've left your hat behind.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff